Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My life on the road
Beth Rennie


















Some of you have known me a long time and others are just getting
to know me so bear with me as I give a little background about my life.


Pensacola Florida Blue Angels Campground                             
  






















I started working as a Psychic in 2010, I worked from my home in College park,  The Blue Barn in Roswell, Forever and a Day in Woodstock, Several festivals, The Center for Enlightened Learning in Roswell and now from the internet and my RV.
I have always had a gift, but was never encouraged to use it. I love helping people and will continue as long as I am able. I believe in using my gift regardless of monetary return, that being said I do charge for my services, but am always open for helping others in need. Just contact me!!
I use all types of divination tools in my sessions including, but not limited to Tarot, Crystals, Pendulum, Channeling etc.. I have a love of all things paranormal and belong to Inner Light Paranormal group. We investigate and help people who are experiencing paranormal activity. 
I Invite you to visit my web site to check out all I do. www.BethRennie.com 

 I am married to a wonderful man Rob Rennie who is super supportive even though he has no idea what I am talking about half the time. We have been dreaming about hitting the road in an RV for the past 9 years. We have researched RV’s and the life style, online and physically during that time. I have taken a few solo trips in an RV and a few with Rob. Needless to say I was smitten with the whole process. 
We started by downsizing our lifestyle in 2013 by selling our 3000 sqf home and moving to a 1500 sqf apartment. Boy was that an experience, I sold over $3000 in stuff and gave away so much more. We were in our apartment almost 2 years. The first of 2015 I started downsizing again in the process of moving into the RV. Rob retired from his Fire department job March 2015 and was only working for the ambulance job. This was a big adjustment, but it allowed us to pay cash for our RV, which is what I would recommend for anyone looking to do this. There is a lot more to write here, but I don't want to get bogged down in to many details. If you have any questions about how we did it all give me a call or message me.
We finally found our RV in March and drove to Ohio to pick it up (we saved over $8000 doing this). We moved up to Lake Allatoona in Georgia to transition from a Stick and Brick home to a RV. Rob continued to work until Sept. 2015. I enjoyed the isolation and did a lot of work on myself. The lake was beautiful and the campground was peaceful. I think this was an important time for me and it was also eye opening. You really learn a lot about your self and others when you are not involved in daily life with them. 
I have transitioned my business to internet, phone, Skype and email. I also have an Etsy store(Etsy BethRennie5) where I have several items of Jewelry for sale. I continue to be amazed at the life lessons we are learning along the way. We have been to Tennessee, Sebring, Florida, Pensacola, Florida and now in Brunswick, Georgia, (where I am working in the office of the campsite to pay for our site) just since September 2015. 
We are now looking at moving to Denver, Colorado or Santa Fe New Mexico for the next several years so that Rob can work while we wait on the rest of our retirement to roll in. So we will head to Colorado next week for an interview he has there then we will decide what we want to do. 
One major thing I have learned is life on the road is very fluid and definitely different from mainstream life. You still need to have an income to feed yourself, but it really changes what is important. The moments we have of silence and beauty are many and relieve any stress that crops up. 
I have plans to start a monthly get together online called Spiritual Connections,
This will be a gathering of like minded people to talk about all things spiritual. I find that I need my tribe and miss them. This will be a NO COST group with no agenda other than coming together for discussion time. Please watch my Facebook page for details, Tarot by Beth Rennie. 


Happy Trails until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment